Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Help! What to choose, what to choose?!

  1. #1
    HB Forum Owner aggirl479's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 12th, 2005
    Posts
    1,030
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Angry

    Aack! I was just about to place my order when I realized that I still had my $10 off Club renewal discount, meaning that I was $16 below my limit! Now I need help deciding what else to buy [img]eek.gif[/img] . Will it be Addy's Striped Dress or the Ready for Fun Outfit? Or, do you have another recommendation for me? Please respond quickly! Thanks in advance!

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Stephanie31802's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 16th, 2004
    Posts
    299
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I LOVE Addy's Striped dress! You absolutely MUST get it!

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Dancing_Queen's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 8th, 2006
    Posts
    384
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I think Ready for Fun is so cute! Addy's dress is too.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Kenshinchan's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 19th, 2006
    Posts
    1,024
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm very pleased with Addy's Striped Dress too. I don't like how it looks in the pictures, and even in person, it's kind of odd, but a magical transformation occurs when you put it on a doll. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    HB Forum Owner aggirl479's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 12th, 2005
    Posts
    1,030
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Wow, thanks for the super-speedy replies! I'm really torn [img]confused.gif[/img] . I really like the Ready for Fun Outfit, and $18 for a shirt, hoodie, jeans, socks, sneakers, and underwear is a pretty good bargain when it comes to AG, but Addy's Striped Dress for $12? $12! Aack! I'm kind of leaning towards the RFF Outfit, sorry to those of you who adore Addy's Striped Dress. Ugh, tough decisions....

  6. #6
    Inactive Member judiaci's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2003
    Posts
    2,354
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I like both, but I would get the striped dress. It is bound to be retired soon and then go sky high on e-Bay. Retired AGOT clothes never seem to get as expensive as retired historical outfits. New AGOT clothes keep coming out, and the Ready For Fun outfit is fairly common. You should be able to get it for a decent price.

  7. #7
    thepidget
    Guest thepidget's Avatar

    Post

    Hmm... I would choose Addy's dress, but that's just my two cents. [img]smile.gif[/img]

    If you're leaning more towards the RFF outfit, you should get it now before you regret it later. It is a pretty good bargain coming from AG. Have fun choosing!!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •